- Do laundry. Clear all clothes from garage.
- Continue working on the room.
- Start removing stars, like when you are on the phone.
- Start packing up room. Sort through stuff - keep/yard sale
- Put away clean clothes.
- Help me with my closet, kitchen, and living room.
- Get boxes.
the funniest is three. Keep in mine the stars are on an eight foot ceiling, which I can barely touch with my arm fully extended. The mental image of cradling a phone while trying to pull down the stars...well, it's pretty clear my mother doesn't have much concern for safety. ;)
good thoughts for sanity *are* appreciated.