Things I need to do before Tuesday:
Go to Costco and buy batteries and film Buy olives for Patrick
- Get a little bottle of sunscreen
Get hairs cut
- Refill the shampoo bottle
Help sister unearth suitcases Clean up my #$*&$#(& room--reprieve
- Get packed
- Check through everything and make sure I have everything
- Panic, and go through luggage one more time making sure I have everything.
- write notes for mom -- Patrick's number, authority to sign contracts, authority to poke around in my files.
refill medications return fellowship form
- do blood tests
- make appointment with Doc Greene upon return.
- Go to scheduled events on
- ...do anything else that comes up.
that should do it.
Oh yeah, anybody got any ideas for what to do during a forced seven hour break at SFO? It's just the last mass transit bus leaves Colma at 11:30 PM, and I have to kill time until my flight leaves at 6:30 in the morning.
One hundred thirty five hours left, and more than 24 of it will be spent traveling. Yay!
And I need to decide whether I want to get on a bus/train at 11 and get down to the bay area earlier (which *does* make for longer travel times) or risk that the Capitol won't be running more than a half hour late and get on a bus at 2:30.
Busy busy busy!