1. [Spell your name backwards]: notelpmeT ennA anirtaK
2. [Where do you live?]: Berkeley, California -- the Nuclear Free Zone
3. [Describe yourself in 4 words]: tall, quiet, nice, swingy
4. [Who/WHAT is your worst enemy?]: now, see, that would be telling. :)
5. [If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?]: I want Britney here with me.
6. [What is the latest you've ever stayed up:] well, I made it 31.5 hours once.
7. [Ever been to Belgium?]: Nah. Not yet.
8. [What's your favorite coin?]: The toonie.
9. [Wallet]: blue canvas with velcro
10. [Brush]: don't have one. My combs are variously purple, pink, and blue, though.
11. [Toothbrush]: Oral-B, white with purple/white with blue
12. [Jewelry worn daily]: a watch and half of a mizpeh coin. :)
13. [Pillow cover]: light blue/dark blue
14. [Blanket]: light blue sheets/medium blue blanket/blue and white comforter.
15. [Coffee cup]: A University of California one.
16. [Sunglasses]: I have a pair of glasses with the transition lenses which the crew in Halifax thought were cool... :)
17. [Underwear]: ummm, now we're getting personal. White, don't remember what the cut's called.
18. [Shoes]: a couple pairs of hiking boots
19. [Handbag]: purple backpack
20. [Favorite top]: my DMCA protest shirt, followed closely by my binary shirt and my BSOD shirt. (yes, I am a geek.)
21. [Favorite pants]: blue jeans
22. [Cologne/Perfume]: don't wear any.
23. [CD in stereo right now]: Paul Simon, Concert in the Park, CD #2. But I'm playing my mp3 collection. (Before that CD, it was Bruce Springsteen, "The Rising", which I recommend highly. Get your hands on it now.)
24. [Tattoos]: none.
25. [Piercings]: used to have my ears pierced. No more.
26. [Wearing]: blue jeans, socks, linux t-shirt
27. [Hair]: brown, with blonishred tints. Yes, that's it's natural colour. Short. Usually have Cal hat over it, though.
28. [Makeup]: none.
29. [In my mouth]: Reed's Ginger Brew (good stuff!)
30. [In my head]: Beatles, "I am the Walrus". This quiz. What I need to do tomorrow.
31. [Wishing]: that I had more money than I do, and that Patrick was here...
32. [After this]: quiz? Prolly bed. After I get through this phase of my life (grad skewl)? I don't know yet.
33. [Talking to]: Patrick, a few channels.
34. [Eating]: Nothing. Not hungry
35. [Do you like candles]: Sure.
36. [Do you like hot wax]: it's fun to peel off your skin after it dries.
37. [Do you like incense]: depends on the smell.
38. [Do you like the taste of blood]: sometimes yes, sometimes no.
40. [If you could get away with it and murder anyone, who and for what reason?] While I have people in mind, they do like to peek in here occassionally, and I think I'll take my fifth amendment rights.
41. [Person you wish you could be with right now]: Patrick, duh. Prolly Ari and Calc too. But mostly Patrick.
42. [What/Who is next to you]: my messy room.
43. [What do you want done with your body when you die]: I haven't really thought about it. I'd like to be useful even in death, though.
44. [Do you believe in love]: I didn't, but then it snuck up behind me and jumped me.
45. [Do you believe in soulmates]: Hell, yes. (hi Patrick!)
46. [Do you believe in love at first sight]: Sometimes
47. [Do you believe in Heaven]: As in a place close to God, sure.
48. [Do you believe in forgiveness]: Depends on the situation
49. [Do you believe in God]: I think my answer to question #47 answers this one. ;)
50. [What's something you wish you could understand better]: People, and why they do the things they do.