- 14:45 @titanshadow If I knew, I wouldn't be asking. I suspect it's something to do with Nano, though. #
- 14:56 I'm giggling because I know that the latest Nano update is partially my fault. %) #
- 19:14 cooking the dinner. Or something. #
- 20:39 I am reading Rapture Culture and playing with my phone. #
- 23:25 Fiddling with my blog post: Look Ma, I can integrate with my eyes closed! ( tinyurl.com/2gq8l8 ) #
- 23:27 Rock and roll! I got the integration working! #
I *seem* to have OpenID working. You may have to log into the site with your OpenID before you comment, but the benefit of doing this … well, I’m not sure of a benefit, other than being able to prove that you are who you are. And yes, those of you coming from LJ? Login with your LJ address, that serves as an openID.
It *should* work inline, but I’m not entirely convinced it plays nice with the theme. It’s better to log yourself into the site (either in the hard to see what you’re typing box at the top of the page, or via the “login” link in the outside column). Hopefully, it’ll all work. Lemme know if it doesn’t.
- cooking the dinner. Or something. #
- I am reading Rapture Culture and playing with my phone. #
- Fiddling with my blog post: Look Ma, I can integrate with my eyes closed! ( http://tinyurl.com/2gq8l8 ) #
- Rock and roll! I got the integration working! #
- whoops, I managed to break wordpress. Waiting for my sysadmin to get back in touch with me. #
- wow, that was fast. My Nano 2007 shirt showed up today. #
- @dhemery and a great way to let the natives know which cluster of people staring at their laptops to join. *grin* #
- clean katsters are happy katsters! #
Powered by Twitter Tools.