THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
3. Speaking up for myself
THREE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH:
3. Kevin Smith (or at least his movies...)
THREE THINGS I LOVE:
2. The rest of my friends and family
3. The California Golden Bears
THREE THINGS I HATE:
1. The Stanfurd Cardinal ;)
2. Los Angeles
THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND:
1. People who try to forget what they're feeling
2. My roommate's obsession with bugs and cleaning
3. Pretty much any language that isn't English
THREE THINGS ON MY DESK:
1. A collection of pill bottles
2. Thief of Time, by Terry Pratchett
THREE THINGS I'M DOING RIGHT NOW:
1. Typing this post.
2. Watching #callahans
3. Noodling over other things I want to write
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Get a clergyman's "permission" to spend the rest of my life with zibblsnrt
2. Travel the world (in particular Ireland and New Zealand)
3. Become a Canadian
THREE THINGS I CAN DO:
2. Charm people.
3. Speak in public.
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY LOOKS:
THREE THINGS I CAN'T DO:
1. Speak up for myself
2. Code in any way that approaches fluency
3. Stop listening to the little voices in my head
THREE THINGS I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO:
1. Nickel Creek
2. Paul Simon, especially his last two albums
3. any songwriter who has a way with words (Jim Croche, Paul McCartney, Janis Ian, Greg Brown)...
THREE THINGS I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO EVER:
1. The bums on Telegraph screaming
2. The chattering of half-drunk freshmen.
3. George W. Bush
THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
1. "Oh dear." "Oh God." "Oh dear God."
3. "Haw haw!"
THREE OF YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Clam chowder
2. Chicken fried steak
3. Lima beans
THREE THINGS YOU'D LIKE TO LEARN:
2. How to fly
3. How not to listen to the little voices in my head.
THREE BEVERAGES YOU DRINK REGULARLY:
1. Water (believe it or not!)
2. Diet 7-up
3. Ginger brew
THREE SHOWS YOU WATCHED WHEN YOU WERE A KID:
1. Square One ( I loved that show)
2. The Bionic Six
3. Full House.
THREE EVENTS YOU REMEMBER FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD:
1. Winning a stereo for being able to recite all 3 months worth of Bible verses from memory my third week at church.
2. Watching the first shuttle go up after the Challenger Disaster.
3. The winter the streets flooded in my little town.
THREE QUOTES TO LIVE BY:
1. "Shit happens."
2. "All of us are in the gutter, but some of us are looking towards the stars."
3. "And so we proclaim the mystery of faith."