- My rambles about Stitching a Revolution, by Cleve Jones. (It's about how the AIDS Memorial Quilt was concieved, and it's a great story. It makes me want to rewrite my undergrad thesis, because I think I can make it so much *better*.)
- http://www.livejournal.com/users/rosefox/317480.html -- there's some things here that strike a chord, and I want to explore it.
- Musing on the depression beast.
- Why I think I made a mistake in coming to SIMS.
- my fucking roommate. I don't like people who deliberately lie to me, and she does.
- things that come to mind.
anyway, I have to write a paper, and I have to develop a 'professional and analytic writing style' and I fucking HATE 208, and 206, and oddly enough the class I can't focus in is the one I like the best. And you try explaining depression to profs.
*sigh* I feel dead inside, and I'm not sure why.