With no further ado:
- Do XML Lab assignment #3 (late)
- Do XML Lab assignment #4 (late)
See what my team members are doing on Lab Assignment #5 (due 4/18)
- Look at/do XML Lecture Assigment #5 (due 4/28)/Lab Assignment #6 (due 5/2)
- Register for classes.
- Write something to explain my illness to my classmates and my instructors.
- Get 208 stat assignment done. (late)
- Get 208 financial analysis done. (due 4/21)
- Get 208 process analysis done. (due 4/28)
- Work on 206 project (must do on my own! :P ) (4/29)
- Write resume
- Hike up to Soda and bug the CS department about TAness.
- Do the same in the history department.
- Email Marc about next year's classes.
- Go talk to Peter for the same
- Email Sarah Dunham about a few questions.
- Yell at Social Security, now that I'm living on my own.
- 206 quiz (4/24)
And that's just what I need to get done in the month of April.
(And overwhelmed would be a good LJ default mood too, but of course they don't have it...)