- Pull out the CSS book; try to digest enough to change Live from the Nuke Free Zone's colour scheme from utterly boring MT black on white default to something more interesting.
- Do some of that java stuff that has been plaguing me since my first semester of grad school to at least start making an attempt to get it done.
- Clean my apartment.
- Try desperately to come up with a final project idea; run around in circles when you cannot.
- Try not to ponder the nature of popularity and the fact that you'll never really have the personality type for it.
- Did I mention do java? And maybe XML too?
- Come up with a character for miggy's game. Maybe two.
- Run in circles, scream and shout.
- maybe bother to actually answer LJ comments...
- I said, do Java, right?
- Do five impossible things before breakfast.
- ...and I think that's about it. I mentioned the java, right?
to do lists...
I did not expect that brick wall to pop out of nowhere. Long story short, personal issues are causing me a lot of grief at the moment, but to quote…
The pun wars raged behind me. The war was horrific; the puns stank to high heaven. That’s what happens when one of the Guests of Honor at your…
So there I was, in the fanzine lounge. As I said before, I’ve made my home in fanzine fandom, although I’ll admit, I’ve had some…