The rules for minigolf, at the local set of holes:
- Limit yourself to 4 compatible players or less.
- Pay cashier, do not pay at golf club counter.
- Non-paying players cannot enter heaven. They will receive offensive insults and free nights in the city jail.
- Beware of the piranha...Please no swimming or wading in the ponds. Attendant will replace balls which hide in ponds or flower planters.
- No striking opponents with clubs. Do not swing club above knees.
- If a misbehaving ball leaves the fairway - replace it where it left. One stroke penalty.
- If a ball snuggles against a curb, you may move it out 6 inches without penalty or ridicule from your fellow players.
- After five strokes, pick up your ball. Mark '6' on your scorecard and go to the next hole without swearing.