I’m still at them. Although I’ve discovered once again that the carpet in my room is red. (Also, we’re not going to talk about the closet — the closet will get handled in the next stage, which is called ‘one box a night’.
I have learned a few things:
- Cleaning rooms, especially when I’ve let it get really bad, sucks the big one.
- I need to come up with a better system of handling the books and papers that come into my room.
- I need to come up with a better system about cramming epic levels of stuff into my room. (A blessed bag of holding would be really awesome about this point…)
- I need to be better at dealing with the chores that failure to do make the room messier — taking out the trash and doing laundry are probably excellent starts, although the “putting clothes away” part of laundry would also be a good thing.
- I am reminded once again that paper cuts suck.
- I am reminded once again that the things one needs to do to avoid identity theft also suck.
Anyway, I’ve still got a lot to do and approximately four hours to do it, so back to work.
Any motivation you care to provide me in the comments would be awesome.